Overnight Uluru Camping Tour - End in Ayers Rock
- 天數: 2 天
- 位置: Alice Springs, NT
- 产品编号: ONCAMP
The Awesome Bits:
- Uluru Experience
- Uluru Sunset with glass of bubbly
- Uluru_Kata Tjuta Sunrise
- Kata Tjuta Valley of the Winds
- Aboriginal Culture
- Sparkling wine & snacks at the Uluru sunset
- Accredited, experienced tour guides
- Permanent campsite with kitchen, toilets & hot showers
- 4 person Safari tents
- Quality swags if you choose to sleep under the stars
- Air conditioned mini-bus, fitted with seat belts
- Quality healthy meals and drinking water
- Uluru park entrance fee ($25pp)
- Pick up from Alice Springs accommodation, Ayers Rock Airport or Ayers Rock Resort (Outback Pioneer)
Day 1: Alice Springs to Uluru
We pick you up outside your Alice Springs accommodation at 5.45am and drive through the beautiful outback, our first stop will be an outback roadhouse for a quick breakfast (at your own expense), back on the road and a short stop for viewing of Mount Connor and the Salt lakes before arriving to Yulara.
If you’re starting the tour in Ayers Rock we will pick you up from the Outback Pioneer Lodge (Ayers Rock Resort), or from the Ayers Rock Airport.
After lunch we drive to our first stop in the Uluru national park where you can pick one of the following Uluru experiences:
- Visit the Cultural Centre and enjoy 2 guided Uluru base walks (Mala & Mutitjulu Waterhole).
- Full 10km Uluru base walk (unguided), Cultural Centre visit not included.
- Uluru climb (unguided, if open), Cultural Centre visit not included (please note: Uluru is a sacred site and the Anangu people ask visitors to respect their culture by not climbing the rock).
- 2PM Ayers Rock airport pick-ups will be able to enjoy 2 guided walks at Uluru (Mala & Mutitjulu Waterhole), Cultural Centre visit and lunch are not included.
This evening we watch a spectacular Uluru sunset while enjoying a glass of sparkling wine & snacks. After sunset we drive to our campsite for hot showers and a hearty meal. Depending on your mood you can choose to sleep in a permanent 4 share safari tent (bunk beds) or in a swag (Aussie bedroll) under millions of outback stars. (L,D)
Optional upgrade to twin tents available at $40/person per tour – twin tent upgrade price includes sleeping bag and pillow.
Optional camel ride is available at your own expense – passengers starting in Alice Springs only.
Day 2: Uluru Sunrise, Kata Tjuta and Kings Creek Station
Up early for breakfast before catching a spectacular Uluru sunrise. We then head to Kata-Tjuta (The Olgas) for a guided 5.5km walk through the Valley of the Winds, returning to camp for lunch.
After lunch we will drop you off at either Ayers Rock Airport or Ayers Rock Resort. (B,L)